Download Admission Form:
- Registration process for classes Pre-Nursery to Matric starts in January and Admission Test takes place in March every year, after the completion of admission, classes start in the month of April. All admissions are made on the basis of merit as determined by a written test in English, Maths and Urdu (Nursery to V) Class VI to IX English, Urdu, Math, and Science.
- Admission test is given from the Syllabus of one class below the class for which admission is sought i.e. if a candidate seeks admission in class VI, she/he will be given admission test from the course of Class V and so on.
SYLLABUS FOR THE ADMISSION TEST
- Applications for admission should be given on prescribed admission forms, obtainable from the School office.
- The age required for admission to Pre-Nursery is 3+ and for class 1 is 6+.
- School leaving certificate, will be required after the confirmation of Admission.
- In case of fresh admission to Pre-Nursery, attested copy of NADRA (B.Form / Foreign/ Birth Certificate / Copy of Passport) are required for the school record.
- Copy of OPF's membership card must be attached with the admission form where applicable.
School Leaving Certificate
Download School Leaving Certificate.
CLASS II to V
CLASS VI to VIII
CLASS IX to X
CLASS XI to XII
*Subject to change without any prior notice.
- 50% concession in tuition fee is allowed up to maximum for two children having valid Overseas Pakistanis membership card.
- Brother / Sister Concession in tuition fee is 10% for only one child.