Registration process for classes Pre-Nursery to Matric starts in January and Admission Test takes place in March every year, after the completion of admission, classes start in the month of April. All admissions are made on the basis of merit as determined by a written test in English, Maths and Urdu (Nursery to V) Class VI to IX English, Urdu, Math, and Science. College is affiliated with BISE Rawalpindi for SSC and HSSC examinations. College timings are from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Syllabus For The Admission Test
Admission test is given from the Syllabus of one class below the class for which admission is sought i.e. if a candidate seeks admission in class VI, she/he will be given admission test from the course of Class V and so on.
- Applications for admission should be given on prescribed admission forms, obtainable from the School office.
- The age required for admission to Pre-Nursery is 3 & above and for class 1 is 6 & above.
- School leaving certificate, will be required after the confirmation of Admission.
- In case of fresh admission to Pre-Nursery, attested copy of NADRA (Form-B / Birth Certificate / Copy of Passport) are required for the school record.
- Copy of OPF's membership card must be attached with the admission form where applicable.